Powered by Blogger.

China - Guangzhou, Pearl River

Sunday, April 15, 2012


Another trip to China, plenty to upload.  
I brought my Nikon D80 and the new (refurbished) Olympus E-PL1 with kit lens with me.  I wasn't sure how the E-PL1 would perform, so I took the heavy DSLR just in case.   After this trip, I think I have found my ultimate light weight, but great performing travel camera, E-PL1 performed flawlessly.   It's fairly small size, even with the kit lens, but the main thing is weight, and the picture quality is superb.  I think I will definitely keep the D80 home on my next over seas trip. 


Bamboo Pier



A fixer upper.
 

Fixer upper #2
 

Boat house and new homes.
 

Rusty Tricycle 

uncomfortable seating arrangement 

Artist in action  


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Most Reading