Powered by Blogger.

Nikon 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 D

Tuesday, September 13, 2011



Well, here it is, the lens I used to my recent macro adventures. Like I said in my previous post, this lens is rated at "bargain", hard to believe, because it is in very good shape to me.



Here is the macro/normal switch.  You can only switch to macro mode when it is >50mm.  The front part of the lens (narrower band) is for focusing, while the rear portion of the lens is for zooming.  The focus is very smooth, no problem for me.  Although my eyesight can use some help.  Larger viewfinder would help, :)   Check out Fred Miranda's site, under review, to see other people's opinion.  I have learned to read group opinion on this type of lens review, go with the consensus, rather than one person's opinion.  If you decide to get one, have fun!







Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Clipping path said...

amazing post! u've done really excellent job!! thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Clipping Path Service said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

UFO3D said...


https://ufo3d.com

Clipping path service said...

Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite a unique view. I want to say thanks for sharing this great post I have enjoyed it.

CGIFurniture said...

https://cgifurniture.com/
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your very nice post. Photo Retouching Services

Unknown said...

Great blog with it's name, great stuffs with great blog,Thanks.
Photo Retouching Services

 

Most Reading