Powered by Blogger.

Monterey, CA

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Business trip to Monterey. Nice flight from Flagstaff to Phoenix, then straight to Monterey. Too bad the plane's window was too dirty for me to take any pictures. With unusual amount of moisture this year, the hills around Phoenix was really green, looking from the air, it has a mossy look to it. I think the Spring this year will be really neat.
It was the same around Monterey area. Already very green. The hills are covered by green grass, and some very fancy houses (well, more like mansions) on top of the hills.

After sunset.




Nice to see the ocean again. Weather was a little cool, but it was nice and sunny. This is the third time I have been to Monterey, but each time, I miss the opportunity to visit the aquarium! I would love to go there, and I am only a 20 minute drive from the hotel...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Most Reading