Powered by Blogger.

China - Unbelievable Landscape

Sunday, July 10, 2011










































My first trip to China, I was fortunate to see some unbelievable places. This is located in Province of Guanxi, I visited the city of Yangshuo, but the landscape is similar to Guilin (where there's an airport for easy access). The limestone spires here are very well known, and offers very clean/fresh air because this area is not industrialized. I was in a very long car ride from Guangzhou, and went through numerous toll booth, which I thought was more like highway robbery... I don't know how average citizens can afford to take a trip like this, just on the toll booth alone. This was on the list of must see places, and I am glad I had the opportunity to visit.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Most Reading