Powered by Blogger.

Dining tables

Sunday, June 14, 2009


Waiting...


Prepared for the crowd.

There are a lot of nice restaurants in the Scottsdale area. Since we have been spending so much time down there recently, we have tried out a few different ones.

We heard from our nurse that Maggiano's Little Italy is having a special for month of June, where you buy certain dishes at half portion for dining in, and you can have another item at half portion, for to go (listed item only), at around $13, not a bad deal, so we thought we'd try it out. Nice they didn't have a tacky name for this special, like recession buster, :).

I am usually very frugal when it comes to dining out. We have tried out some "fancy" restaurants, I usually leave dessatisfied after shelling out some stupid sums of money to try to act fancy.

One place that I did like, was REDD at Yountville, CA, right on the wine trail. The food was excellent, and service was great. Truly an enjoyable experience.

I myself, usually seek out comfort food, simple and down to earth type of stuff. If I had my way, I'd go to La Luna Market and Taqueria at 1153 Rutherford Rd, Rutherford, CA. This small market makes a mean carne asada! I'd love to go back there for more of that stuff! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

photo retouching said...

Interesting blog article. I have never seen one on restaurant tables!

David Wong said...

I am sure you can find something about anything on blog now a days, :)

 

Most Reading