Powered by Blogger.

It's been awhile

Saturday, August 22, 2009




It has been a busy year so far, so I haven't set foot in Grand Canyon for some time now. With new visitor this week, we took a short trip to GC, not at the same time with President Obama, can you imagine the crowd/traffic/backup?

Luckily, it wasn't too hot, nice cool breeze, but our visitors (from Florida) were having major issue with low humidity, have to deal with the usual dry skin, and occassional nose bleed (no, not because of the altitude).

We went to the East Rim, and didn't venture any further than Moran Point. I was surprised at the amount of people at the park on a Wednesday. Seems like majority of the visitors were from other countries.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol............. said...

Great photos! I've been to the Grand Canyon and what an unbelievable sight! Sedona is gorgeous..we stopped to visit the little church built into the rocks while we were there.

David Wong said...

Thanks Carol!

Between GC and Sedona, I prefer Sedona myself, I like it that you can get really close to the rocks. This is not to put down GC at all.

I like that Chapel on the Rock also.

 

Most Reading