Powered by Blogger.

5 more hours

Thursday, March 19, 2009



Just crossed CA/AZ border, into city of Yuma.

My rental car was covered with dead butterflies. I am not sure where these butterflies are getting their food, as I didn't see that much desert blooms. Maybe whatever they are planting at the large scale farm lands along the Colorado River.

I did see the Colorado River as I crossed a bridge, well, at this stage here in Yuma, with amount of water that has been diverted into various canal, it's more like a creek than a river.

There're tons of RV camp grounds in this area, a lot of snow birds here. Many of these camp grounds are still fairly full, but I am sure the days are getting close to head back north, as I am sure the weather is getting better up north.

No comments:

 

Most Reading