Powered by Blogger.

Lens Test - Nikon 28-105mm 3.5-4.5D

Monday, February 19, 2024

 This is a bargain of a lens I purchased from KEH. 

The range this lens provided was fairly nice.  It is much lighter than the 35-70mm, plus it has a nice 1/2 Macro feature. 

I tested this out with my new Nikon to Sony E mount adapter, no electronics, so all manual focus. 

Camera - Sony A7Sii.  

Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX. ISO200, 1/13sec. Shot handheld.
This lens' focusing motor stopped working.  Kind of pissed.  Apparently a common issue. 


ISO 200, 1/6Sec. Tripod.
The E-M5, still my favorite camera.  Love the touch screen option, which strangely, is not available on the Sony A7Sii. 
The 30mm macro is really sharp.



ISO200, 1/6sec.  Tripod. 
I think I shot this at f3.5.
E-M1, first generation. 
I buy these cameras used.  I don't usually go for first generation items (except for my Nikon D70, a looooong time ago). I did notice the prices for the old camera gear has gone up a bit.  Kind of crazy. 

E-M1 with a generic L-Bracket.  I have a to a little article on the L-Bracket and the Arca Swiss mount.  I don't know why it took me so long to figure out the Arca Swiss mounting system, but it's so nice to buy a few extra quick release plates, and be able to use them on the same tripod with the Arca Swiss system.




No comments:

 

Most Reading